A- A A+

Mill ensemble in Westoverledingen - Mittling-Mark

Mitling Mark Mühle

There was already a Bock windmill at the Ems dike at Mitling-Mark (in which grain was grinded) in the 16th century. The single floor gallery Dutchman mill with “Steert” (see Edewecht) was rebuilt in 1843 after a fire. In 1928, a Diesel motor was installed to be able to grind on days without wind. In 1945, an electric motor was installed. The municipality purchased the mill in 1984 and presented the technical monument in 1990 to the public, after much restoration work.

attributes

Entrance Fees

Erwachsene 1,50 €
Kinder          0,50€

Bei Gruppen ab 15 Personen: 1 € pro Person

Führung: 7,50 €

opening hours

April-Oktober Freitag und Sonntag 14:30 Uhr bis 17:30 Uhr

Gruppen- und Mühlenführung nach Vereinbarung

contact

address
Marker Mühlenweg 2
26810 Westoverledingen (Mittling-Mark)
Phone
0 49 51 - 88 72
Fax
0 49 55 / 92 00 41

    Holiday planer: 0
    TESTPAGE:5442