A- A A+

Castle Manninga

Manningaburg Pewsum AB

The Castle in Pewsum goes back to the year 1458 and was originally - as the name suggests - the headquarters of the chief family Manninga . However, in 1565 the castle was sold from Chief Haiko Manninga to Count Edzard II Cirksenas. Unlike most castles in Ostfriesland the   Castle in Pewsum open to the public and houses a museum dedicated to the chief and castle history. In the ceremonial hall of the castle, you can get married in a civil ceremony.

 

© Ostfriesische Landschaft

attributes

More information

Accessibility:

limited access due to a lot of steps, stairs, no elivator.
Most rooms are on the ground floor.


Download more information here



opening hours

Tue and thu 10:00 am till  12:30 pm and 3:00 pm till 5:00 pm
Sat and Sun 3:00 pm till 5:00 pm

contact

address
Drostenplatz
26736 Krummhörn-Greetsiel (Pewsum)
Phone
+49 49 23 / 14 83
Fax
+49 49 23 / 14 83

    Holiday planer: 0
    TESTPAGE:5442