A- A A+

Old lighthouse

Alter Leuchtturm auf Borkum

Before the first sea mark on Borkum was built in 1576 the church tower helped sailors to navigate their boats. The first sea mark was bulid in 1576 as a 45 meter high tower. Later the tower got a beacon and became a light house. The lighthouse was decommissioned in 1879.

attributes

Entrance Fees

1,50 €

opening hours

Mon, Wen, Sat 10:30 am - 11:30 am

During the high season (July till September) opened also on Fridays.

contact

address
Wilhelm-Bakker-Straße 4
26757 Borkum
Phone
+49 49 22 / 93 32 90

    Holiday planer: 0
    TESTPAGE:5442